BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 7, 2008

Model Search Impending!

OK so I have decided that to launch our new ad campaign I want to find a fantastic neko odel and lavish her (and runners-up) with tons of wonderful prizes. I already have over 14K in prizes donated from Catnip, Magika, and Razorblade Kittens! Still waiting to hear backfrom the other vendors and magazines. But it is all in the works. Expect the final shindig to go down somewhere around the end of April.
PS--STILL LOOKING FOR BLOGGERS DAMNITALL!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Goodness! How did I not hear about this blog before? Silly SL, always messing up my life, and itself.....

*raises a hand as a tentative blogger candidate, if you still need one*

(Yes, id here same as SL!)

That Damn Naughty Neko said...

YUSH we still need bloggers! Send me a NC in-world and we will get to chatting about it. I'm so glad you found us :D