BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 31, 2008

LOOKING FOR BLOGGERS!

As you all know I am a busy little kitty and have not been very healthy lately. Now, I love what I do and MOST days it's fun for me. But lately it has been running me ragged. So I need some volunteers:
To make it interesting I am holding a contest:
L$500 to the winner AND a spot as an esteemed blogger for The Naughty Neko Wonder Emporium. Here's what I need:
A notecard titled as such: !(Your Name)Blogger Application NN
containing:
--your name
--links to any blogs you currently write for or contribute to
--your impression of what you think the purpose of this blog should be
--a sample of your personal writing style

Deadline to turn in entries will be: April 10th, 12am SLT

Lubbers Joo All!
(especially my cabbity blanket)
CJ =-.^=

0 comments: