BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Yay! New release @ NND!

Okies,
I just dun didded released a new outfit. Due to SL being a hoebag lately I didn't get to release all the other stuff I had planned. That and the fact that no one is showing up to work and Voltaire and I are constantly having to cover their asses.
BUT I had such fun doing this one. It's fun and glittery, cuz as much as everyone likes to think the only thing nekos do is roll around in the trash it's just not true. I love to get dressed up and sparkle just as much as the next girl.
This gorgeousness comes in 7 jewel tones @ 165 a piece, which is super cheap considering you get the shirt, skirt, and 4 pairs of panties (2 of which are tintable) It is sold copy/mod so you can get the fit just right, but no refunds.
Oh snap! and the fatpack is only 599!
Without further ado: PICTURE!


0 comments: