BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

DELAYED IN-WORD SERVICES

LOL
OK, so I have been SLazy lately simply because last week my brain came up with tons of fantastic projects and ideas for my cute lil avi to undertake and the BAM RL takes over. SO I apologize profusely to the renters and customers. It's TAKS testing and the end of the school year (I teach HS) which equals complete chaos. I am trying to get caught up, but the modeling competition is not going to be here as soon as I had hoped. The whole sim should be mine soon and as soon as I can I will be purchasing another one to add on a residential area. I think it is best to have two sims for this purpose as residential sims tend to have different kinds of lag problems than commercial sims. I am just jumping for joy at this opportunity. SO, please be patient with me, things will be getting better.
As for club stuff: I really need a good manager who can be on a lot. HELP!

0 comments: